Experience: 2+ Years
- 2+ years of demonstrable software development experience building and maintaining Android mobile apps and web-based systems.
- Strong understanding of modern mobile application development principles and Android app deployment procedures.
- Experience with releasing to Google Play and managing the app lifecycle.
- Strong experience with Google firebase
- Strong experience with SQL database design models and development.
- Good designing skills based on object-oriented design patterns & frameworks.
- Very good exposure in frameworks like Android Architecture and SDK.
- Programming new Android Applications from specifications.
- Experience in implementing communication with API servers via web-services using JSON and XML.
- Exploring upcoming new features of Android Platform.
- UI development in mobile framework (Android/J2ME) environment including using of native UI controls and developing of new custom UI Controls.
- Knowledge in Android Internals Like, NDK,SDK, AIDL, OpenGL 2D and 3D graphics, Telephony (GSM, CDMA), WiFi, Bluetooth, Linux Kernel, Camera, Audio, Video, Location and Map library etc.
- Experience in Material Design Concepts and Memory management.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Guide team members achieve optimal design and implementation.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for requirement analysis, design and implementation of client’s communications.
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions.
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Successful candidates will have a track record in understanding the features to be developed, work with the design team, perform technical analysis, development and release of the app iteratively. Ensuring code quality and timely releases standards are met at the highest level.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required