- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager.
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Liaise with design team, set up Magento 1x and 2x websites.
- Build modules and customize extensions.
- Test site performance and maintain security and feature updates post installation.
- Assist in requirements gathering and technical planning to design solutions that meet client needs.
- Create clean, well-documented, efficient, and standards-compliant code with an eye towards performance optimization.
- Develop custom modules for integration into ERP, accounting, fulfilment, and marketing systems.
- Actively troubleshoot and support applications in production - critical environments.
- Account for client short- and long-term goals when recommending a solution.
- Set up, configure, and optimize enterprise-level e-commerce software and servers.
- Provide technical leadership in the development and delivery of solutions.
- Troubleshoot production application issues under pressure and define a path to resolve them.
- Perform team code reviews and provide technical oversight.
- Implement and maintain Magento development standards and best practices.
- Tracks the work against the plan and reports the status on agreed time without fail.
- Interface with the clients to understand and document their needs.
- Ability to mentor team members in core skills.
Primary Technical Skills
- Payment Gateway
- Design Patterns
- Soft Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Adherence to the expected roles and responsibilities w.r.t ISMS and QMS standards
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required