SEO Analyst Jobs in Bangalore
Experience: 2-3 Years
- Experienced SEO Analyst with strong understanding of Google Analytics, Keyword Research and Competitors Analysis.
- Keep up with search technology trends and recommend changes and updates accordingly.
- Will be responsible for On-Page Optimization, Off-Page Optimization, Social Media Optimization, Link Building Techniques.
- Expertise in complete SEO management across multiple search engines.
- Proactively manage keyword identification with all the relevant tools and the ability to communicate/interact with clients.
- Continuously monitor SEO status of assigned websites for opportunities and updates.
- SEO experience will include excellent knowledge of search engine technology.
- Develop, execute and maintain link building activities.
- Familiarity and control over SEO reporting and web analytics tools.
- Will be responsible to create monthly/weekly report for all our clients.
- Take part in submissions across the web Directories and article, directories, social bookmarking, blog and forum Submission to increase link popularity for websites and other SEO related activities.
- Need to take care of advanced settings in promoting web ranking with various techniques and Identifying and implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings.
- Ability to understand client requirements and deliver suitable solutions.
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign.
- Excellent communication skills.