Business Development Manager
- Vistas is seeking a Business Development Manager for our digital marketing offering.
- Based in Bangalore, with three years experience and track record of generating significant revenue consistently.
- Excellent communication skills is a must.
- The desired candidate will be responsible for identifying and tracking potential customers regularly
- The ability to assess and evaluate business requirement.
- Build, maintain and update database of contacts.
- Successful candidate will be capable of identifying and develop new business prospects from multiple sources via research, networking, cold calling and through multiple marketing activities.
- Candidate will be able to formulate a strategy for engaging with key decision makers, gain their interest and trust, and introduce Vistas service offerings.
- This role demands gaining in-depth knowledge of digital marketing and technology.
- The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, good abstract reasoning skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent grasp of business and management, understanding of business, exceptional communication, presentation skills, sound strategizing abilities and the ability to initiate and maintain, healthy relations with clients are crucial for this position.
- Direct and work with the team towards successful execution of assignment/campaign
- Excellent communication skills.
- Identify and build relationships with key client's stakeholders and business partners at a senior level.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, new client acquisition and revenue growth. You will take up the responsibilities of new business development for our services.
- Candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Should be a highly motivated and self-starter.
- You will be experienced in engaging with potential clients for our services, maintain contact and lead the team in delivering the right solutions.
- A proven track record in developing profitable new business
- A self-starter who will offer clients professional inputs and a satisfying experience in their association with the company
- Identify business opportunities, improve customer satisfaction and drive implementation efforts
- You will be a keen listener and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a leader with strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven inside sales & business development experience
- Track record of consistently achieving targets
- Strong telephonic presence and experience dealing with dozens of calls everyday
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM Tools and proficient in Office Tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively